Esther Oh, M.D.
Dr. Oh is interested in the development of biomarkers for different stages of dementia. She is particularly focused on markers of early detection as well as markers of treatment response.
- Oh ES, Blennow K, Bigelow G, Inouye S, Marcantonio E, Neufeld K, Rosenberg P, Troncoso J, Wang N, Zetterberg H, Sieber F, Lyketsos C. Abnormal CSF amyloid-beta42 and tau levels in hip fracture patients without dementia. PLoS One 2018; 13: e0204695.
- Oh ES, Marano CM, Leoutsakos JM, Lee RW, Rissman RA, Smith GS, Craft S, Lyketsos CG. Oral glucose tolerance testing to modulate plasma amyloid levels: a novel biomarker. Alzheimers Dement 2015; 1: 311-315.
- Oh ES, Li M, Fafowora TM, Inouye SK, Chen CH, Rosman LM, Lyketsos CG, Sieber FE, Puhan MA. Preoperative risk factors for postoperative delirium following hip fracture repair: A systematic review. Int J Geriart Psychiatry 2014; 30:900-10.
- Parker DC, Mielke MM, Yu Q, Rosenberg PB, Jain A, Lyketsos CG, Fedarko NS, Oh ES. Plasma neopterin level as a marker of peripheral immune activation in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2013; 28: 149-154.
- Liu Y, Lee MK, James M, Price D, Borchelt D, Troncoso J, Oh E. Passive (amyloid beta) immunotherapy attenuates monoaminergic axonal degeneration in the APPswe/PS1dE9 mice. J Alzheimers Dis 2011; 23: 271-279.
Primary Appointment in Geriatric Medicine